Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Philadelphia: How I love thee...

There has been a recent development in my life. Philadelphia leads to fantastic, monumental events in my life. It seems to be the place where I have revelations, new opportunities, and meet wonderful new people.
It has been a while since my last post so I will summarize what has been going on lately:
1. I have accomplished one life goal by moving to the City of Brotherly Love and I'm not sure that I will ever leave.
2. I have found employment with the Augustinian Defenders of the Rights of the Poor (ADROP), an organization that stands on the same foundation as the Augustinian Volunteers does and I am blessed to be working in a situation that I am calling my AV year extended.
...more to come, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment